April 19, 2009

BBTB Challenge: Inchbag & Vintage Images

The latest Bitten By The Bug challenge was a fun one! We had to use the bag from TBBM cartridge AND one of four vintage images from Peggy Loves Vintage. I cut out two bags as large as possible and glued them together then traced the size to cut out a piece for the bottom of the bag. The bag is cut from cream cardstock embossed with flowers. I used a border punch on blue pearlescent paper and adhered to the top and bottom of the bag. I matched the red polka dot ribbon to the dress on the elephant and used it to cinch the bag closed. I printed out two of the the elephant and made the top part of her body three dimensional using foam dots. I adhered her to the bag with foam dots as well. I stickled her dress and bow, added layered flowers adhered with blue pearl brads, and stickled the edges of the red flowers too. She was so cute when I was cutting her out, I dubbed her "Elliephant." She looks like an "Ellie," doesn't she? Go check out the other designers creations and other vintage images used at Bitten By The Bug!

Miles of Smiles,

No comments: