June 9, 2016

Kitty Card

I made this card for a friend's birthday. I sized it all in Design Space and cut it on the Cricut. I combined several different cuts, like the kitty in the dresser, the kitty with the yarn, the curtains (which is really a stage curtain cut smaller). I created the white window pane separator in Cricut Design Space by combining two rectangular lines together. I added the yellow "wallpaper," red "molding," twine curtain tie backs, cloud paper window, and green bling dresser knobs. I drew the kitty faces and the gray one cracks me up! I'm sure there are moments in my day when I have that same expression on my face. LOL I think it's pretty cute!  Inside says Have a purrfect birthday! 

Miles of Smiles,
Melissa






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, could you tell us which cartridge you used for the dresser? love the card!

Melissa said...

Hi JnL! The dresser is on the Meow cartridge. Thanks for your comment and question!
-Melissa