August 2, 2009

Better Late than Never

I made this piece a while back for the BBTB but my laptop crashed and I wasn't able to post here. So better late than never, I've been uploading pics from weeks ago. This ended up being a home decor piece by the time I was done with it. It looks cute sitting on a little easel. The flowers and the stems are from a set from The Cutting Cafe, which is also run by Regina from Bitten By The Bug. The background shape is cut from forest green cardstock, topped with a green flowered patterned paper. The sunflower tag is from Graphic 45 (a company which I am in love with). I added some pearl brads, rhinestones and ribbons to the pastel flowers around the edges, and my stardust pen to accent the printed flowers that were colored with chalks.

Miles of Smiles,

No comments: