June 17, 2011

Hooray! I Did It!

Hooray!  I made the Gecko Galz Design Team!  I couldn't believe it when I opened the e-mail.  I am very excited to join another team.  Many of the images we will be working with are vintage, and you all know how I adore all things vintage.  I eagerly anticipate the inspiration that is soon to follow when using their images.  Eeek!  I can't stand it!  All of the applicants had really nice work so it was quite a competition.  Thanks to all who commented on my projects at Gecko Galz and to those who attempted to.  I know many of you let me know you were having trouble leaving a comment, so thanks for your effort.  Check out the Gecko Galz website to see all the fun stuff that I will get to play with! {Happy Dance}

Miles of Smiles,

 

1 comment:

Carole Beath said...

Congrats, Melissa.... you will be a wonderful addition to their DT.
Carole