October 31, 2011

We Three Ghosts

Hello!  How is everyone on this lovely Halloween? I just love this holiday! To celebrate the day, our challenge for this week at BBTB2 was to use one of the ghost cuts from the Paper Dolls cartridge. I created this "We Three Ghosts" banner. I cut the ghost on various white patterned papers, fit to page. I then cut out the eyes from brown cardstock. I backed the eyes with blue cardstock and the mouth with melon cardstock. I inked the edges with brown ink and outlined the ghosts with a brown Sharpie. I attached a Halloween bowtie to each one and spelled out "we three ghosts" with acrylic letters. I punched a hole in the hands and strung a green satin ribbon. This ghostie was so darn cute, I can imagine so many ways to embellish him! Go see the other designer's creations at BBTB2!  HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Miles of Smiles, 



9 comments:

LisaB said...

What a great idea. I love how you used the pattern patter for the ghost

DIANA L. said...

Great job I like how you used the acrylic letters.
Super cute not too spooky card.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Ro said...

These ghosts are VERY cute. I really do love those stickers.

Creative Cutter Room said...

Super Cute!! I love the acrylic letters. TFS CAthie
www.creativecutter.org

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute Banner! Love the pattern paper you used!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

hazel said...

A brilliant banner, I love your super cute ghosts.
xxx Hazel.

DonnaMundinger said...

Super cute, Melissa! Love the paper and the letter stickers are FAB! Definitley too cute to spook! xxD

Heather said...

Love the idea!! "We 3 Ghosts" is a great idea for a banner. It makes me wonder why I never thought of that. Awesome!! Except that I'm going to be singing, "we three kings..." for the rest of the afternoon! LOL!

Penniannie said...

Melissa

adorable project I love the we three ghosts, Super.........

HUGS
Penny