May 15, 2012

Very First Brand New Car

Check out my new ride!  This is my very first brand new car!  I am so excited! It is a Hyundai Sonata 2.0T.  I never thought I would own a new car.  It's kind of a big deal to me.  My old car, a Honda CRV, had like 180,000 miles on it.  It still ran, but not very good lately.  And since I am a commuter, it's pretty much a necessity to have a reliable vehicle, and a safe one.  This has all the bells and whistles: nav, back-up camera, sporty wheels, turbocharged, panoramic sun roof, black leather interior, bluetooth, XM, ipod connect, heated seats, fog lights. {sigh} I just love it.  It's got some get up and go too, which is always nice when yielding into I-4 traffic. Now I just have to figure out how it all works. LOL

Miles of Smiles, 

6 comments:

Annie Anya said...

Cool car Melissa. I just bought a new one too, red Toyota with all the whoo ahss too...feels good doesn't it...have fun in it..3

Susan said...

Congratulations!!!

Glenda said...

Pretty car! Congrats!
Glenda

Erwin Calverley said...

Congratulations on your brand new car, Melissa! Not only does it have a navigation system, a back-up camera, sporty wheels, a turbo charge, it is also equipped with the latest turbo mill which reduces your fuel consumption when driving on the freeway as compared to the standard base of 2.4 liters.

Erwin Calverley

Delsie said...

That's a pretty good car, Melissa. The bulky exterior and the built-in features of the car certainly goes well with your character and lifestyle. Yup, it doesn't need any modification anymore. :) So, how does it feel driving that car?

Delsie Maidens

Stelle said...

You got a good choice, Melissa. ;) With the features of the Sonata 2.0T, heavy traffic won’t be so boring! I am planning to buy one as a gift for myself because I have read from a review that maintaining it costs relatively cheap. Is it so? I hope it still excites you the way it did a year ago. =) Drive safely always!

Stelle Courney