May 15, 2012

Very First Brand New Car

Check out my new ride!  This is my very first brand new car!  I am so excited! It is a Hyundai Sonata 2.0T.  I never thought I would own a new car.  It's kind of a big deal to me.  My old car, a Honda CRV, had like 180,000 miles on it.  It still ran, but not very good lately.  And since I am a commuter, it's pretty much a necessity to have a reliable vehicle, and a safe one.  This has all the bells and whistles: nav, back-up camera, sporty wheels, turbocharged, panoramic sun roof, black leather interior, bluetooth, XM, ipod connect, heated seats, fog lights. {sigh} I just love it.  It's got some get up and go too, which is always nice when yielding into I-4 traffic. Now I just have to figure out how it all works. LOL

Miles of Smiles, 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool car Melissa. I just bought a new one too, red Toyota with all the whoo ahss too...feels good doesn't it...have fun in it..3

Susan Edwards said...

Congratulations!!!

Glenda said...

Pretty car! Congrats!
Glenda

Delsie said...

That's a pretty good car, Melissa. The bulky exterior and the built-in features of the car certainly goes well with your character and lifestyle. Yup, it doesn't need any modification anymore. :) So, how does it feel driving that car?

Delsie Maidens