July 8, 2015

Work Birthdays

This set of cards was made for fellow employees at work. We celebrated summer birthdays all at one time, so I made each of them a card. We used to celebrate for each semester, Fall, Spring, and Summer, but we haven't been able to do that for a while. I do hope it happens more! I made the card base by cutting a 12x12 sheet of polka-dot cardstock into a scallop circle, then cut that in half, then folded each half in half. So one sheet of cardstock gave me 2 scalloped cards. (I hope that makes sense.) I layered a blue scallop circle and a birthday patterned scallop circle. A smaller pink patterned scallop circle was topped with a 3D cupcake sticker. I tied a sheer pink ribbon around the front and pop dotted some circles and the sentiment to complete the ensemble. I guess it's good the birthdays were for ladies, cuz this is definitely a girly card! lol 




Miles of Smiles,

No comments: