February 25, 2016

Valentines at Our House


Here is the house decorated for Valentine's Day. I made quite a few things this year to add to the decorations, many using the Cricut. Such as the February 14 sign over the piano, the LOVE banner on the fireplace, all the hearts on the walls, light covers for the garland, candle wrap, chalkboard, and gold "love" word. The "love" print in the frame on the piano was an online freebie that I added gold foil hearts to and it looks super cute! The tiny white and gold plates were a splurge and I love them so much. The white branch Valentine tree has hearts that I decorated last year, and a peacock. Oh, and the glitter lovebirds print was found at Dollar Tree. Yup! Hope you all had a fabulous Valentine's Day weekend! I did!















Miles of Smiles,

No comments: