October 11, 2007

Viva Las Vegas, bay-bee!

Hello again,
I am back from my week in fabulous Las Vegas. It was so awesome! We had such a good time. Unfortunately I came back with a cold which is why it is taking me a few days to post anything. I can't believe all that we saw and all that we did. It is such a cool town! It really is true, that time has no meaning there. I woke up when I felt like it and went to sleep when I was tired, or the slot reels started getting blurry, whichever came first! LOL We stayed in our timeshare villa for the first time and it was very nice. Only a block off the strip behind the Harley Davidson Cafe and next to Planet Hollywood. We took a day trip to the Grand Canyon which is just breathtakingly spectacular--I don't care how many times I see it, it will never cease to amaze me. Another highlight was the Cirque de Soleil's Beatles Love show. Sooooooo cooooool! That was our first Cirque show, and we will definitely see more. I haven't downloaded the pics from our camera yet, so be patient. Hopefully within the next few days. Viva Las Vegas!

Miles of Smiles,
--Melissa