February 26, 2008

BBTB Corners Challenge

So I know it's been a while since my last post. We had a very nice anniversary. 11 years. Wow! We both can't believe it's been that long. But yet we still remember our first date so clearly.
I've been busy with making cards, but it seems like most of the time I'm just straightening up from my previous project. I can't create when there's a mess in my space. So here is the latest challenge for the Bitten By the Bug site. The challenge was to use the photo corner cut. I cut 4 each of two different sizes and punched the corners. I embossed the green background and border punched (Martha Stewart) the purple patterned paper. I like the flower image created in the middle when the four punched corners were joined together. I added a tiny rhinestone to that, plus rhinestones in the corners and inside the flowers. Go check out the other ladies' creations at BBTB.

Miles of Smiles,
Melissa