February 6, 2008

Harley Card

Let's face it. I am not a pro at making cards for guys. What can I say? I like the "pretty" cards, and cards with texture and cute elements. We are going away for the weekend with friends of ours to celebrate his birthday (the guy of this couple). Does that make sense? Anyhoo, he has a hog, and he rides it as much as he can, so I decided a Harley card would be just right. I printed out the eagle image 6 times, cut it and layered it 3D. I guess you can't really tell that it is dimensional in the pic, but it looks really cool in person. My hub really liked it, so I guess that means it is acceptable. :) I'm glad I had the steel plating background paper, cuz that adds to the "manliness" of it. lol The "Happy Birthday" is just a sticker that I chalked in blue and backed with black cardstock. I really enjoy making 3D images.

Miles of Smiles,
Melissa