July 25, 2008

Hang On Frog

I made this card last night for someone who recently had surgery. That frog is such a cute little guy! I used Heidi Grace papers. The metal that looks like brads really isn't. I love these accents. I found them on clearance and they are supposed to be used in jewelry. They just get glued on. Fabulous! I used my Stardust pen again for his freckles, over the words, and in the flower centers. Can't ya just tell I am loving my Stardust pen? It's great cuz it's not as "heavy" as Stickles, but you still get a nice glitziness. You KNOW I am all about the bling! This card is a little bigger than my usual. It's 6.5 x 4.5. I distressed the edge of the flower paper too. I like doing that cuz it gives the edge a "rough thickness." I added the close-up so you can see the sparkly parts. We all have sparkly parts, don't we? Have a great weekend!

Miles of Smiles,