Here is my last house for the swap I've been in. I got the windmill at Michael's and cut off the "fans" from the arms because I thought they were just awful looking! I painted it white and then a couple of coats of pearl paint. I stamped the butterfly image with StazOn ink, blinging it up with some rhinestones and blue Stickles. I painted the roof and platforms blue. I cut the black foil paper to fit the bottom part of the windmill. I border punched black cardstock and adhered around the platforms and the roof. I also added black flocked swirls to the roof. I painted the arms blue and ran strips of black cardstock on the sides to hide where the "fans" were attached. I then wrapped the arms with black and white polka dot ribbon. I attached a white silk bow above the door, screwed on the arms and glued on a pearl to hide the screw head. I really was going for an elegant, classy look with this project. I think I captured that with the colors, the toile look of the rubber stamping and the foil paper. It was hard to let this one go!