September 21, 2010

BBTB2 Challenge: Candle



Hey peeps! Here is my latest design for BBTB2. The challenge was to use the candle from Oct 31, but I didn't have that so I used a candle from Happy Hauntings. I made the card from rust colored cardstock, layered with a border punched spider web paper. I cut the candles out in 3 sizes using purple and red cardstock. The letters are from a can of KI Memories Alphabet Soup, except I didn't have two "o's" so I used the number eight turned on its side. I added some spider webbing to the edge, and a plastic spider. I glittered the candle flame, dots on the letters, the spider's body, and random dots in the spider webbing. See what the other designer's came up with at BBTB2!

Miles of Smiles,

5 comments:

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

Melissa

Your take on the challenge this week was awesome, such great colors...I love those candles....

HUGS
Penny

Karen Pinsonat said...

I LOVE how you used the 8 as your "oo"! Great idea! Love all the web too, makes it spooky :-)

**Treefrog** said...

Love the card Melissa, The spider web is a great idea, I may have to try that!
((Hugs)) Theresa

DonnaMundinger said...

OOh how fun and spooky! I'll have to remember that "8" trick. You're so clever! xxD

Carole Beath said...

Melissa, I missed commenting on this....it's just dalring...what fun details.
Carole