September 12, 2010

Wedding Card for a Friend

Here is a wedding card for a dear friend I've known since high school. She found her prince and we couldn't be happier for them both! My hub and I went up to PA for their wedding. She was so beautiful and we had such a great weekend seeing family, and attending the wedding and reception. The card I made is from a dusky lavender cardstock. I embossed a piece of blue and white patterned paper, inking the edges with lavender. The image is from Graphic45. I added the rhinestone swirl in blue and purple. I created a crepe paper rose, added glitter to the edges, and a chipboard sentiment to the center. I then added glitter flowers layered lavender paper roses and a couple of sheer flowers with glitter centers.
Miles of Smiles,



1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Melissa, this is gorgeous and sooo romantic! I adore the colors and that flower is to die for! xxD