July 6, 2011

June Wedding

Here is the wedding card I made for my brother and his wife.  I started with a patterned cardstock with foil wedding words on it as the card base.  Border punched a foil heart patterned cardstock matted against brown cardstock. Stamped the frame image on acetate and on heather pink cardstock, cut them out the same size and inked the edges in brown. I adhered the photo to the pink cardstock, overlayed the acetate, and aligned the frame images. I put a teal flower brad through each side (to hold the acetate in place) and matted it with light blue cardstock. I centered and adhered this to the border punched foil paper. I added rhinestones and a heart charm to the acetate image. I added the date to the top left corner.  I cut a rectangle of the light blue cardstock the same width as the matted piece, inked the edges in brown, and affixed the clear sticker. This was added below the brown cardstock, aligned with the blue cardstock matting the photo. The photo and the date came from a "Save the date" postcard the bride and groom sent out. I thought this was a good souvenir to incorporate into their card.

Miles of Smiles,
 

No comments: