July 28, 2011

Mini Collage Frame

Another July Gecko Galz project I made is this cutie little mini frame. I used the Gecko Galz card topper images, mini frame, ribbon roses, foam dots, rhinestones, gold ink, glitter glue.  Cut out various card topper images to fit the frame and attach inside the frame and around the edges. Add ribbon roses to the corners of the frame. Embellish the images with glitter glue, gold ink, and rhinestones. Embellish the edges of the frame with glitter glue.  I stood this frame next to a candle and it sparkled so pretty with all the glitter glue and gold metallic paint around the edges.
 
Miles of Smiles,




4 comments:

hazel said...

Gosh you have been busy, I love it especially the crown.
xxx Hazel.

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh, Melissa! this is just too gorgeous for words! love, love, LOVE it! xxD

Misty Olsen said...

OH my Goodness!!! I am totally WOW'D It is soooo pretty...I just love it...

Starr said...

So very pretty, I love your work!