September 6, 2011

Creepy Menu

I have been in a "falloween" mood lately. I can't wait to start decorating for Halloween and the fall holidays. I did a little fall decorating today, but I am waiting just a couple more weeks until I engulf the house in Halloween! I am having a Halloween party for the girls (my crafty sisters) and I want to go all out this year! This little project will be on display.  It is a creepy menu I created with a Gecko Galz image.  All I did was type the menu items onto the vintage image in white, print and cut it out. I then matted the menu with orange cardstock trimmed to fit the image, added green star brads, green and purple curling ribbon, outlined the chalkboard with black Stickles and "blood splatters" with red Stickles. I also created a "kickstand" for the back so the menu stands upright.

Miles of Smiles,

No comments: