September 6, 2011

Not-So-Bad Witch Wallhanging

OK, I don't mean to seem big headed, but I LOVE how this project turned out! I started with a black cardstock base, topped with a purple border punched cardstock. I matted the green Gecko Galz background paper to orange cardstock and attached it to the purple cardstock. I added the Gecko Galz witch image, ravens and "witch" wording with foam dots. I printed the rest of the text boxes, cut them out and attached them to complete the phrase. I created easy peasy crepe paper roses and attached them to the corners, highlighted with black Stickles. I added orange half-folded cupcake liners to the back to frame the project. I outlined the background paper and text boxes with black Stickles, and embellished "witch" with diamond Stickles.  The phrase just popped into my head and I thought the naughty witch image totally complimented it. This project will be added to my stash of Halloween decorations, definitely!

Miles of Smiles,

1 comment:

Jewel Lee said...

How about a tutorial on those easy prays crepe paper flowers??