February 13, 2018

A Little Birdie Valentine

A little birdie told me it was almost Valentine's Day. Well you know what they say, birds of a feather flock together. As in this little card. 

A couple tricks on this card too. Let's start with the blue embossed frame in the background. I fussy cut it after embossing. Then there's the heart outline die cut, like in previous posts. But here's a new one...I used the cover from an Anna Griffin cardstock paper pad to cut the birds. Ha! I die cut the heart with the bird centered and then fussy cut the other bird, which then I attached with foam dots. Some more glitter glue here and there, and it's done. The flowers and sentiment image is a collage card topper, which I cut in order to slide the large bird heart die cut beneath.

See more Anna Griffin fan crafts at #theannabelles!

Miles of smiles,


No comments: