February 13, 2018

Love Youuuuu

Love You Valentine. Started with a pink patterned Anna Griffin card base, added gold flourishes, roses stickers, patterned heart, die cut heart, sentiment, and pink velvet bow. Ok so the trick here is that after I die cut a white heart, I used the negative space to create another image. It's not anything new here, you've probably all seen this done before. But it creates a new image and gives you more options with your metal dies. All you do is manually with scissors and very carefully (!) cut around the negative space left in the cardstock after you run it through your machine. I am totally crushing on this velvet ribbon. Nothing says Valentine like velvet. Am I right?!

Visit my sista and I at #theannabelles for more Anna Griffin fan crafts and other fun projects we whip up.
Thanks!

Miles of Smiles,

No comments: