June 22, 2007

Blogging Almost Every Day!

Wow! I have been writing on my blog almost every day now. Pretty good. I'm sure I won't say anything over the weekend because I usually stay offline on weekends. Here are 2 cards to show. I finally got them scanned.

The golf cart is pretty simple. I colored it with pencils. The "happy birthday" is a clear sticker. I always feel like plaid needs to be used with anything golf. lol :) The green card is actually much more vibrant than in the pic {scanner does not like bright colors :( }


The bird card is for a swap. I used my Cutter Bee Piercing Bugs on it. (I love anything Cutter Bee!) I also used some flourish stamps in various colors and a phrase stamp. The flowers are dollar store. I used Stickles on the bird, round tag, flowers and brad. I like how this turned out.





Miles of Smiles,
--Melissa