August 14, 2007

Bitten By The Bug #8

Another week gone by....where oh where do these days of summer disappear to? Here is my latest creation for Bitten By The Bug. The challenge was to use any animal from Zooballoo. These vultures had such a cuteness to them, I had to try them. See the other girls' creations at http://regina-bittenbythebug.blogspot.com. As usual, they are all so clever!

On another note, in just a few short weeks I will be attending a Dream Events crop in Orlando, Florida at Disney's Contemporary Resort. www.dreameventsinc.com/sdv.cfm I have never been to a crop, so this will be truly amazing, I am sure. I love Disney to begin with, and to be there doing paper crafting is just too much to handle! lol I'm very excited and so looking forward to it.

Miles of Smiles,
--Melissa