September 17, 2008

Latest BBTB Design

Here is my latest design for Bitten By The Bug. I didn't have the cartridge to make the cut (Pooh & Friends), but DeeDee was kind enough to cut it and send it to me. Thanks girl! The flower frame was cut out of white cardstock, but I used inks to color them. I layered them and embossed the top flowers with Swiss Dots. I backed the frame with a patterned paper that I also embossed with Leaves. I used stickers to spell SWEET. The background is a piece of thick chipboard that I inked with sage, lilac, yellow and pink then spritzed with Amethyst Ritzy Ditzy Glitz. It gives it a nice sheen. I used rubber stamps for the corners and all the swirlies. Chipboard flowers and "home" letters that I inked and embossed with copper penny embossing powder. Some white flower rub-ons and border rub-ons. I used Stickles on the frame flowers and rhinestones on the chipboard flowers. Go see the other girls designs at BBTB!

Miles of Smiles,