March 4, 2009

Don't Give Up On Me Just Yet

Yeah, it's been a loooong while since I posted to this or any of my blogs. We finally moved in December. It's been a struggle. I feel like every day has a new hurdle or some new issue. But enough of that. Here are the Christmas cards I made in 2008. Unfortunately my camera makes them a little grainy. I guess I'll have to play around with that. Anyhoo, here they are.... I also just want to say "Thanks" to those of you who still come around and take a peek here at my blog. Even though there hasn't been anything new in quite some time, I still appreciate you checking back. I gotta get my life, my head, my heart and soul back on track and it helps to know somebody out there cares. I've had enough of letting people hurt me and get me down. I just wish I could find a great big bucket of strength that I could pick up and pour all over me. Actually I wish I had found that months ago.... Maybe moving has given me the opportunity to start fresh... nah. ok, well then maybe in the least I have the opportunity to get to know myself a little bit better...perhaps even become a better me. I hope so. Can you hope for me too? I need all the hopes and prayers I can get. Thanks.