March 30, 2009

Bunnies & Butterflies, oh my!

And another good Monday to you! Had an interesting weekend. Went to meet with a recruiter for a job on Friday and ended up working all day Saturday. That was quite a whirl wind! lol But it was actually kind of fun and I met some very nice people. Hopefully this will lead to a full time position. I have been very busy creating my Easter cards for family and friends. Oh I'm so excited about them because they are turning out really really cute. They are all different designs but use the same image. Maybe I'll give you all a sneak peek.... In the mean time here is my latest design for the Bitten By The Bug team. We had to use the bunny. I used my cricut cutter for almost everything on it. The box is from TBBM; Butterflies from New Arrival; Bunnies from Doodlecharms; words from Plantin Schoolbook. I also used some border punches, fibers, & Stickles. It is like tic-tac-toe in a box but using bunnies and butterflies. Please go and check out my fellow designers creations at BBTB. Enjoy!






Miles of Smiles,

No comments: