March 15, 2009

Some More Cards

Hello again!
Here are some cards I've made that I haven't posted yet. I've been "into" birds lately. My mom likes birds and especially birdhouses so the first two were made for her. The pink card was made for my husbands great aunt who turned 80 and the last card was made for my husband's brother. That one just annoyed me. I'm not great at making "guy" cards (as I've said before) but this card turned out nothing like I imagined it. hmmph! oh well. The idea originated because he drives a cute blue Honda prelude, but in the end it just looked like a card for a little kid. The blue bird and the pink flowers were rubber stamped. Oh and just to let you all know, I'm finally getting back into the swing of things at the Bitten By The Bug site (BBTB). Yay! I'm excited to be participating again. I really enjoy those girls and all their wonderfully clever, charming, awe inspiring creations! Go check 'em out!!

















No comments: