February 4, 2010

BBTB2 Host This Week!

This is my latest creation for the BBTB2. I was the "host" this week and I chose the rabbit as the focus of our projects. I'm so glad I did because the other designers creations are Ah-Mazing! So cute. This little guy was what made me love the Winter Woodland cartridge! I recycled an acrylic packaging box into a sort of shadow box. The back, top, bottom and sides are covered with a purple flower patterned paper. I wanted there to be depth and dimenson so I created 3 layers: the background inside the box, the bunnies, and the foreground on the outside of the box. I cut out the bunnies in 3 different papers plus a shadow and drew all their features. Pearl brads for tails. Felt flowers on the background paper. I added 3D stickers to the outside of the box and then wrapped it in a sheer lavender ribbon with a bow on top. Please go see the other creations from those talented ladies at BBTB2.

Miles of Smiles,

1 comment:

Nikki said...

WOW, this is the greatest take on the challenge! I love it!