March 16, 2013

Savannah Collage

I created this layout as a little collage of our trip to Savannah. The photos depict the old Inn where we spent a few nights, the clock tower that I woke up and took a photo of from the other hotel we stayed at, me sitting on a park bench in Monterey Square, and a mug from the cafe we had breakfast at. Sweet Melissa's was also a restaurant there but we didn't eat there. It was just a cool logo which bears my name so I took a photo. I cut out the logo and used it as an embellishment for the page. The background cardstock is Keiser Kraft and the scrap of aqua patterned paper is K&Co. (I think). The layout was embellished with lace, chipboard birds, feathers, bling, Prima flowers with fancy brad centers, Graphic 45 elements, and wooden buttons.

Miles of Smiles,

 
 

No comments: