January 18, 2010

BBTB2 Snowman Challenge

Here is my project for Bitten By The Bug 2. This snowman is so stinkin' cute! I tend to gravitate toward him. It's red cardstock with a blue snowflake patterned paper on top. Foam snowflakes and a rubber stamped sentiment. The snowman was cut from a faintly patterned snowflake paper and I made his scarf from ribbon. I drew his features and it turned out pretty good. I tore a piece of different snowflake paper for the "snow" on the bottom, and I Stickle'd the snowflakes, the background paper, and the snow pile. In case you are wondering, Bitten By The Bug was taken over by another very talented gal, Heather, after Regina stepped down to concentrate on other priorities. The designers are still there and still creating wonderful projects, so please go check them out at BBTB2.
Miles of Smiles,

3 comments:

Creative Momma said...

Love that personality on that snowman...he is so cute..and that sentiment is sooo adorable

Hugs
Marina

A Little Time said...

This is so sweet, Melissa! I love the quote and the red ribbon for his scarf. So cute!

Jeri said...

Hi Melissa--

I love your DT card this week. I always enjoy seeing what everyone comes up with.