January 16, 2018

Jumped on the Tiered Tray Bandwagon

Yes, I now am the proud owner of a tiered serving tray.  I've been obsessed with finding one the past couple of weeks. Although it is not the exact style I was searching for, it will do for my purposes. I really hate when I get an idea in my head, and can't find what I want, or can't find it at a reasonable price. When I was considering purchasing a tiered tray, as usual I did some research. Which led to very definitive specifications. I wanted it to be 3 tiers, square or rectangle, with straight sides (not angled), not too deep, or too tall, not ceramic or stoneware, and not too fancy or too rustic for that matter. Pretty specific, right? So obviously I did not succeed with it being square or rectangle. But after I gussy'd this one up for Valentine's Day, I wasn't so opposed to the round shape. And the black paint makes for a nice background. This will do. Until one day when the universe presents to me the perfect three tiered tray that I've dreamed of, and it's on sale, and I still want it. lol

For this display, I used 2 wooden plank hearts (red/white and pink/white), stitched felt hearts, clothespins, Lenox kitten, swan sisal ornament, Avon mouse bride perfume bottle, 2 vintage pink sherry glasses, a crystal candlestick, 2 pink paper rosettes, a small heart crock, flameless candle, black & white yarn balls, and various silk flowers and moss.





Miles of Smiles,

No comments: