January 26, 2018

My Honey Valentine Card

Yes, another Valentine! You can see where my head is at! I think the only thing NOT Anna Griffin on this card is the ribbon. And I couldn't even tell you what brand that is. Oh, and the glitter glue.

I started with a flower patterned card base, cut a large red die cut in half and put the halves on the top and bottom of the card. I topped that with a Valentine collage card topper attached with foam dots. A pink and a gold heart die cut flanks the collage, both also attached with foam dots. I then added the flower, the ribbon bow, and gold glitter glue to the hearts.

You can see all these cards and more on the new Instagram page for TheAnnabelles. My sista and I are such huge fans of Anna Griffin, we started calling ourselves the Annabelles and show our fan crafts on this Instagram. Come follow us! #theannabelles
Much appreciated!


Miles of smiles,

No comments: