January 26, 2018

LOVE Valentine

Here's another Valentine's Day card I made. Sometimes I think black accents make any card elegant and classy. Not sure if that's the case here, but the black really does pop off the card.

This card is 99% Anna Griffin. The card base, black die cut, heart die cuts, Love word layered die cuts, and flowers. I added my own ribbon, red pearls to the corners, 2 adorable pink resin roses, and some Stickles glitter glue accenting the die cuts. 

I really love embossing foil cardstock. On this card the red heart is a shiny foil, but the gold heart is more of a matte foil/metallic cardstock. And of course, the pink card base has lovely shiny gold foil in it. Love it.


Miles of Smiles,

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.